Introduction

Late February of 2012 Mark was diagnosed with stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma Cancer. This is written for our family and friends who have so caringly expressed a desire to know of the current situation. We so appreciate the love and support that has been shown to us and we lovingly empathize with and pray for many of you that have had or are currently going through trials of your own. In love, hope and faith, Mark and Ane

Monday, February 27, 2012

Feelings of Peace - by Ane


During my scripture study last Saturday I read  about faith to be healed.  I prayed and asked Father for just one scripture that He could help me, and this is what I read:
 “And inasmuch as they are faithful unto me, it shall be made known unto them what they shall do;”
That was just what I needed to hear and has continued to be a comfort to me.  There are different options of how to treat the cancer, as well as what to do about Rachel – how and when to tell her and if I should still go to Ecuador, etc. etc.  This scripture assured me that we will know what we need to do when the time is right. 
This morning as I was praying I had the impression that Father had something to tell me and this is what I turned to:
 “And again, I say unto you, I give unto you a new commandment, that you may understand my will concerning you. Or, in other words, I give unto you directions how you may act before me, that it may turn to you for your salvation.  I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise.”
 “…Peace be with you; my blessing continue with you. For even yet the kingdom is yours, and shall be forever, if you fall not from your steadfastness, Even so. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment