Introduction

Late February of 2012 Mark was diagnosed with stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma Cancer. This is written for our family and friends who have so caringly expressed a desire to know of the current situation. We so appreciate the love and support that has been shown to us and we lovingly empathize with and pray for many of you that have had or are currently going through trials of your own. In love, hope and faith, Mark and Ane

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Feelings of Love - by Ane

I’ve been feeling rather anxious with preparing for these two trips and taking care of Mark.   This morning we got up late since we didn’t go to bed until 1:30 am.  It’s almost time to leave the house, but I wanted some scripture time so I prayed and felt that I should turn to Malachi.  The first verse I read was, “I have loved you, saith the Lord…” and then  “…prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.” 

I feel that we are so loved by the Lord and by so many wonderful family members and friends.  I also feel that we have already had the windows of heaven opened to us and have received so many blessings.  From this morning, though, I feel that He wants us to know that He loves us and has additional blessings to shower us with – perhaps there is more healing than we had anticipated.  I know He can heal Mark and with so many prayers in his behalf, it is already happening with the tumors shrinking.  Perhaps they will not grow back, at least for a very long time.  We are going to do all in our power to keep from feeding them by eating healthy and taking supplements that may help.  I know that prayer and fasting works – it is very real!  He has extended his merciful arm towards us.  How grateful I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment