Introduction

Late February of 2012 Mark was diagnosed with stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma Cancer. This is written for our family and friends who have so caringly expressed a desire to know of the current situation. We so appreciate the love and support that has been shown to us and we lovingly empathize with and pray for many of you that have had or are currently going through trials of your own. In love, hope and faith, Mark and Ane

Friday, February 21, 2020

The pain is gone...

I took my first two pills of Tafinlar last night at 7 pm. By 9 pm 80% of the pain that I could not cover up with 3 ibuprofen and 2 Tylenol or 2 Hydrocodone was gone. I slept last night with no pain meds and this morning I took two more pills and two hours later the pain was gone!! Amazing drugs! amazing body response!! I feel very blessed!!! Another mole whacked! Now we just need to get off of the Prednisone and tame the diarrhea.

Thank you for your love, faith, prayers and hope!!!

BTW, Dr. Taylor started in the field in 2010, two years before my metastasized melanoma was discovered. At that time none of the drugs that have saved my life, existed. Normally melanoma metastasizes within 5 years of the original moles, but in my case, it was 12 or 22 years later. Being slow at some things is good:-)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing what medicine can do! Love the analogy of whack a mole, seems to fit perfect with whats been going with you guys. Thankful for answers to prayer...We WILL continue to go before the Father on your behalf.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rick! Miss you guys! Are you going to Unico this year?

    ReplyDelete