Introduction

Late February of 2012 Mark was diagnosed with stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma Cancer. This is written for our family and friends who have so caringly expressed a desire to know of the current situation. We so appreciate the love and support that has been shown to us and we lovingly empathize with and pray for many of you that have had or are currently going through trials of your own. In love, hope and faith, Mark and Ane

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Second Infusion and feeling better

I had my second infusion yesterday at the Providence Cancer Center. It takes about 4 1/2 hours with two different drugs, blood draws, meeting with our nurse practitioner, etc. So far the only side effect we've noticed is fatigue. So... I slow down a bit and take naps. That I can do!

It seems to me that there is less pain in my hip and shoulder tumors. Maybe the medication is working! I still use my cane to relieve the pressure on my hip joint.  Less pain is a welcome relief!

The tumors we can feel, just below the surface, might be getting smaller. At least they are not getting bigger. We are hopeful.

Thank you for your heartfelt concern, good thoughts, faith and prayers! It's already working!!

1 comment:

  1. Sending lots of love and healing light & energy your way Brother Dear. LOVE You Both!!

    ReplyDelete