Introduction

Late February of 2012 Mark was diagnosed with stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma Cancer. This is written for our family and friends who have so caringly expressed a desire to know of the current situation. We so appreciate the love and support that has been shown to us and we lovingly empathize with and pray for many of you that have had or are currently going through trials of your own. In love, hope and faith, Mark and Ane

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Dr. Diego got it all!

We met with him yesterday and he reported clean margins around the tumor from the pathology report.

I am feeling better every day.  I'm up and about most of the day and sleeping well at night.  I haven't used any pain meds for days now.  I still need to be careful what I lift and of course it still hurts a bit.  But overall I have more energy than before with that energy sucking tumor out of me.

We will meet with Dr. Urba in about a month to determine the next steps.  As for now I am off all drugs.

I am so grateful for your faith, caring and prayers and am so glad to be here with you. We are now over four and a half years from the first detection of wide spread cancer!  We have been so blessed to be here for so long.

Love,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment