Introduction

Late February of 2012 Mark was diagnosed with stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma Cancer. This is written for our family and friends who have so caringly expressed a desire to know of the current situation. We so appreciate the love and support that has been shown to us and we lovingly empathize with and pray for many of you that have had or are currently going through trials of your own. In love, hope and faith, Mark and Ane

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I feel great - by Mark

I went for a three and a half mile hike around our neighborhood this week.  What a wonderful experience.  I walked up and down hills and didn’t even slowdown.  I actually jogged part of the way.  It is great to have a normal heart back again!!

Thanks again for your faith and prayers and good thoughts, what a difference it has made:-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Brother dear . . . you have been SOOO in my thoughts! Will call soon.
    SO GREAT TO HEAR!!!
    Love you and plan to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete